Dear List Members,

We are looking for a new or refurbished microfilm and microfiche reader and printer.  If you have recommendations on reader equipment and/or vendors, please let me know.  We are looking for a machine that can read microfilm and microfiche, and can print.  We do not need to create digital copies of microfilm.

Thank you very much,
Robin Rank

Robin Rank
Reference and Instruction Librarian
Information Services
Kalamazoo College
1200 Academy Street
Kalamazoo, MI 49006
voice:  269 337-7152
email:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

 [cid:[log in to unmask]]   "Like" K's Library on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kalamazoocollegelibrary