And we're off!  The ARLIS + VRA Joint Conference has begun, with tours and meetings today, and sessions starting tomorrow.

For those of you who will be sharing your thoughts and experiences, via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and other social media outlets, please tag your post with the official Joint Conference tag:  ARLISNAVRA2016.    We look forward to hearing from you!

Best wishes,
Sylvia Roberts + Stephanie Beene
Joint Conference Publicity Team