Dear Colleagues:

Enjoy your conference in Seattle. I wish that I could be there.

When you have the chance, and if you are so inclined, I would like to hear how other museum libraries have approached the digitization of their archives. Have you approached it chronologically, thematically, by department, media, ???

All suggestions and ideas would be welcomed.

Thanks. William.

William A. Peniston, Ph.D.

Librarian/Archivist

The Newark Museum

49 Washington Street

Newark, NJ   07102

Telephone: 973-596-6625

Fax: 973-642-0459

Email: [log in to unmask]

Library's on-line catalog: http://catalog.npl.org/search~

Archives' on-line finding aids:  under-construction / contact Librarian/Archivist

Collections' on-line catalog:   http://www.newarkmuseum.org/CollectionsCatalog.html

NM_AlwaysNew_4C pink_blk2