All,

If you fancy a little systems-oriented chat, please join me and Lily Pregill at the Diller Room, 1224 1st Ave. on Thursday evening--we'll arrive there around 8:30 pm and hang until we're out of RAM.

http://www.dillerroom.com

It's right across the street from the Seattle Art Museum. There is no "formal" systems meetup on the calendar this year.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Best,

Dan

mobile 917-519-3911