Hello ARLIS Colleagues!

The Diversity Committee will meet this week during the conference on Thursday morning, March 10th at 8:30 a.m. in the Whidbey Room​ – please join us! Our agenda for this meeting is attached, and we hope to see you there!

Also, the Diversity Committee is still looking for a few additional members to serve on the committee during the upcoming year. If you are interested in learning more about what the Diversity Committee is up to, you can check out our page on the ARLIS/NA website, in addition to attending our annual conference meeting this week. If you would like to join the Committee, please express your interest in this handy Google form.

I look forward to seeing many of you in Seattle this week!

Sincerely,

Emily Una Weirich
Associate Librarian for Research Services

Center for Creative Photography  |  The University of Arizona
1030 North Olive Road  |  P.O. Box 210103  |  Tucson, AZ 85721
(520) 626-3802  |  [log in to unmask]  |  www.creativephotography.org