Greetings LGBTQ SIG Members,

This is a short letter to thank you for your interest in the ARLIS/NA LGBTQ Special Interest Group. As a SIG, we focus on the professional and cultural aspects of the LGBTQ Community through discussion and the informal exchange of information as we meet annually in cities across North America.

This year we are fortunate to meet in Seattle, the capital city of the Pacific Northwest, and home to second largest LGBTQ residents in the country!  I hope you are planning a Seattle trip and that you mark your calendars for Friday March 11th at 11:00am for a very interesting session featuring representatives of three major repositories – the University of Washington Special Collections, Gay City Library, and the Seattle Public Library.  Please check the Friday Schedule on the Conference website for further information.

Warm Regards,

Edward

Edward Lukasek

Catalog Librarian