Hello all,

We would like to invite you to join the ARLIS/VRA California Chapter meeting at the ARLIS/VRA conference in Seattle next week. It will be held on Wednesday, March 9, 7:30-8:30 a.m. in the Fifth Avenue room of the conference hotel.

If you are not planning to attend the conference but would like to join the meeting remotely, we have set up a GoToMeeting (please contact Lynn Cunningham [log in to unmask] for more info if you would like to join virtually).

Agenda (subject to change):
  • Introductions
  • Chapter activities
  • Membership building
  • CaVraCon regional conference announcement, Summer 2017
  • Chair-elect, Northern California VRA Chapter, call for nominations

On behalf of,

Maureen Burns, Southern California VRA Chapter Chair
Lynn Cunningham, Northern California VRA Chapter Chair
Abby Bridge, Northern California ARLIS Chapter Chair
Ben Lee Ritchie Handler, Southern California ARLIS Chapter Chair