We look forward to seeing all Seattle Joint Conference attendees at the Welcome Party Reception on Wednesday, March 9, 7:00pm to 10:00pm.  We will be walking the short distance from the Westin Hotel to the Seattle Art Museum (SAM).

If you would like to walk with a group, please congregate at the assembly area at the foot of the North Tower escalator in the Westin Lobby. Groups will leave for the SAM  between 6:45pm and 7:30pm.  The distance is approximately 0.5 mile.

If you have any mobility issues, there will be a small van available to shuttle you to the museum. Because seating is limited, we ask that if you would like to use this van, please put your name on a sign-up sheet at the Registration Desk.

During the Welcome Reception, attendees will have access to all of the Seattle Art Museum's galleries, including the current special exhibition, Kehinde Wiley: A New Republic.

The SAM will open all of their stores for the evening, especially for us. Please take time to visit the Special Exhibition Store, SAM Books on the Main Level, and the SAM Shop on the Lower Level. The SAM Shops will be giving attendees at 10% discount and will be doing giveaways in the Special Exhibition Store and the SAM Shop during our event. Please note that this promo is one night only and while supplies last.

For the Convocation Reception on Friday, March 11, 2016, we'll be riding in chartered coaches to the Seattle Public Library. Please meet at the assembly area at the foot of the North Tower escalators, after Convocation, between 8:00pm and 8:45pm.  We will lead you downstairs to board the coaches at the Westin's Westlake Avenue entrance.

Thank you, and safe travels!
Alan Michelson
Traci Timmons
Josh Polansky