To librarians and archivists,

I am looking for the May 1966 issue of the American fashion magazine Glamour, published by Conde Nast. I have so far been unable to track down a non-microfilm (i.e. full color) version of this issue, but would very much like to find one. Unfortunately, there are probably thousands of libraries with at least a couple recent issues of this magazine, so the search is rather difficult. I am looking to view a specific article in this issue for an ongoing art history research project.

Thank you in advance for any assistance,

Josh Conrad