Hello-

On behalf of a student, I am trying to determine if Mark Dion: Archaeology (Black Dog, 1999) includes a chapter devoted to his work, Raiding Neptune's Vault (1997). Our local consortium copy is unavailable. From the snippet available on Google Books, it looks like it may start on page 44. (http://preview.tinyurl.com/gr9n9z7)

We are hoping to find a photo of the finished work as it appeared either in the 1997 Venice Biennale or in later installations.

Please respond off list if you are able to confirm about the book or otherwise have an image of this work.

Many thanks,
Sarah

Sarah Osborne Bender : Visual Resources Curator
American University Art Department
4400 Massachusetts Avenue, NW (Katzen 142A)
Washington, D.C. 20016
(202) 885-1675