4400 Massachusetts Avenue, NW (Katzen 142A)
Washington, D.C. 20016
(202) 885-1675
----- Forwarded by Sarah Osborne Bender/sbender/AmericanU on 03/03/2016 04:42 PM -----

From:        Rebecca Moss <[log in to unmask]>
To:        [log in to unmask],
Date:        03/03/2016 04:42 PM
Subject:        Digital Humanities SIG at ARLIS/NA and VRA conference
Sent by:        Visual Resources Association <[log in to unmask]>

Hello all,

The VRA Digital Humanities Special Interest Group will be meeting jointly with the ARLIS/NA SIG on Thursday, March 10 from 9:30-10:30. We will be in the Fifth Avenue room - more info can be found here.

Please join us for a lively discussion on how we are using, investigating, creating and researching DH in our jobs and beyond, and how we can continue to keep learning together.

And for those of you who are joining us at THATcamp on Tuesday, be looking for ways to share what you have learned with the rest of the group.

See you all soon,
Rebecca
--
Rebecca A. Moss
Assistant Director for Projects and Services