It takes a villageā€¦

It takes the entire membership to support a Conference and the 2016
ARLIS/VRA Joint Development team would like to thank each and every
chapter, individual, organization and business that stepped up to the plate
to support the 2016 Joint Conference in Seattle.  Every single donation,
large or small, makes a huge impact.  This year we are particularly
gratified by the support from a wide range of independent vendors,
individual libraries and organizations that despite budget hardships have
found ways to support ARLIS/NA and VRA.

Be prepared to be honored at our annual convocation and take pride in your
support!

Thank you!

Clayton [on behalf of the entire Development *Village*]

*Barbara Brenny*

*Jane Carlin*

*Clayton Kirking*

*Robert Kopchinski*