Hello Wisdom.

I’ve been checking out all the new changes on the Met Museum’s new website.  It appears that with the implementation, the RSS feed for the Met Museum of Art Image of the Day is no longer functioning as this evening, as it no longer is feeding into my art LibGuide.  Does anyone have any information about whether the Image of the Day feed has been discontinued for good. When I searched the new website for info on the RSS feed I get a link to a page that leads to a page error.

Margaret Ericson|Scholarly Resources and Services -- Arts Librarian|Bixler Art and Music Library|Colby College Libraries|5662 Mayflower Hill|Waterville, Maine 04901|

(207) 859-5662