The School of the Art Institute of Chicago's 3rd Art + Feminism Wikipedia Edit-a-thon will be held on March 5, 2016, on the 1st floor of the Neiman Center at 37 S. Wabash from 12 noon to 5pm.

As 2016 marks the 150th anniversary of the School, we are encouraging a focus on SAIC faculty and alums. In addition, we're encouraging tie-ins with the upcoming March 18th Pioneers on the Prairie symposium that will celebrate local women artists who have been important in the development of new media art and emerging technologies.

All are welcome. Please be prepared to show a valid picture ID at the lobby Security desk.

School of the Art Institute
Claire Eike, Executive Director, The John M. Flaxman Library,
The School of the Art Institute of Chicago, 37 South Wabash Avenue, Chicago, Illinois  60603-3103
312-629-9379 voice | 312-899-1465 fax | http://www.saic.edu/library