Hello all,
   The Worcester Art Museum has a limited number of catalogs to give away that accompany the exhibit, Cyanotypes: Photography's Blue Period.     If you are interested in obtaining a copy for your library please let me know and I will be happy to send you one.   We are not able to participate in the library exchange program anymore because of limited funds but have received funding  to distribute this catalog to interested libraries.   Have a great conference in Seattle!
Best Regards,
Debby
Deborah Smock Aframe | Librarian

WORCESTER ART MUSEUM / www.worcesterart.org<http://www.worcesterart.org/>
fifty-five salisbury street / worcester, massachusetts 01609
direct 508.793.4385 / general 508.799.4406

[cid:475C9A79-9E11-4E3F-A83D-C212B0ECE104]

HASSAN HAJJAJ: <http://www.worcesterart.org/exhibitions/hassan-hajjaj/> MY ROCK STARS<http://www.worcesterart.org/exhibitions/hassan-hajjaj/>
November 7, 2015 - March 6, 2016

Debby