Has anyone else had a problem reaching Biering & Brinkmann for Dyabola payment?

Duke received its regular invoice for the subscription but when we mailed our payment our check and mailer were returned as undeliverable. Attempts to get an updated billing address to [log in to unmask], the e-mail address given on the invoice, have not received responses.  Does anyone have a way to confirm a payment address for them?

Thanks for leads,

Lee

Lilly Library, Duke University

Durham, NC 27708