In Seattle, come make a postcard with SCIP (Stimulating Creativity In Practice)! The SCIP SIG is a group of artist/librarians who are interested in promoting the creative process from their art making and bringing that energy into librarianship and libraries. For the Seattle Conference we are presenting a postcard maker space.  This ongoing space/activity allows attendees to take a break from sessions and other conference activities to create unique one-of-a-kind postcards that we can mail direct from Seattle. All of the materials are provided by our group volunteers. We will be set up near the conference registration for easy visibility. It is open to all attendees of the conference, so stop by, say hello, get to know your fellow colleagues from VRA/ARLIS, and bring your most creative ideas!

Contact Peter Klubek at [log in to unmask] with any questions.

Cheers,

Peter

SCIP Coordinator