All,

Are you interested in interlibrary loan, ILL and resource sharing? No matter what you call it, we will be discussing it in Seattle next month. Please join us to compare notes, touch base and discuss the various issues pertaining to this very important information delivery system.

The Interlibrary Loan SIG will meet on Thursday, March 10, 2016, from 9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. in the Whidbey Room of The Seattle Westin. We will have a projector.

Here is the link: http://sched.co/5qbh<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__sched.co_5qbh&d=CwMGaQ&c=18_toIngWFRnTOSOpFsNCg&r=Pg46rHIcgI2vlhrsukQnHQ&m=jgDMcu6zYHlAuKkaKCq_exAFfewhajeWKBzmLNqCYgA&s=egfPlR7VwLaePBuwHVoLBn6DyOeiHjMbap-u97X_aIE&e=>

Tentative agenda:

* Introductions

* ILL SIG name: should we change it to the Resource Sharing SIG?

* Brief introduction to the SHARES Executive Group (SEG) from 2016 SEG Nominee: Jacqueline Protka, Reference Librarian for Interlibrary Loan, National Gallery of Art

* Presentation of ALA RUSA STARS Rethinking Resource Sharing STAR Checklist

* SIG leadership for 2016-2017

* Open Discussion

If you would like to add something to the agenda, kindly let me know or just bring it up at the meeting.

I look forward to seeing you in Seattle!

Sincerely,

Elizabeth Lane

Associate Librarian for Public Services

Frick Art Reference Library