If you are a returning or incoming ARLIS/NA leader and were not able to participate in this webinar last week, you can now watch a recording of it via the Learning Portal https://www.pathlms.com/arlisna/events/490. Even if you are not currently leading a group, this webinar will be a great way to learn more about how ARLIS/NA works.

Since this is our first foray into providing leadership onboarding via a webinar, we’d appreciate your input on how we can improve it and help you and other members be better prepared to lead. Please feel free to get in touch with your ARLIS/NA Executive Board liaison or any other member of the board.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Heather Gendron

ARLIS/NA Vice President/President-Elect

Director, Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library

Yale University

T 203.432.2642