Greeting ARLIS/NA folks!

Did you attend SEI? Do you remember the friends you made? The things you learned? The wonderful network you created of like-minded professionals?

Well, now is the time to consider giving just a little bit back to the SEI program. I write to you as the SEI 2016 Senior Co-chair asking that all SEI alumni consider donating to a coffee break for this year's cohort.

As many of you know the breaks provide a space for sharing of experience and personal interactions - and drinking coffee! We hope to raise $200 to fund this break! Please use the form to make a donation:  http://goo.gl/forms/eNboQByrce

Thanks in advance to all - and remember your donation is TAX DEDUCTIBLE next year!

-Greta Bahnemann

NB: We can accept checks only at this time, see the Google form for the address.​

This group looks like they had a great experience!

--
Greta Bahnemann, MA & MLIS
Metadata Coordinator - Minnesota Digital Library

telephone: 612.625.6497
e-mail: [log in to unmask]