Dear ARLIS/NA colleagues,

It is with great pleasure that I announce that Lauren Gottlieb-Miller has joined me at the Menil Collection Library in the new role of full-time Assistant Librarian.
In addition to the duties of our former part-time position (cataloguing, ILL, stacks maintenance), Lauren will be working closely with me, our Archives Department, Digital Assets Management and other museum departments on all manner of projects in both the analog and digital realms.

Please join me in welcoming Lauren (already an ARLIS/NA member for many years) to our staff and back to Houston (she had previously volunteered here, abd worked as a library assistant at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston before moving to Madison, Wisconsin where she completed her MLS and PhD coursework at the iSchool at the University of Wisconsin at Madison).

Lauren can be contacted here at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or (713) 525-9424.

We are delighted to have her here and I know she will help me to take our library to the next level.  If you do not already know her, please introduce yourself to her in Seattle at the joint conference!

All best,

Eric

Eric M. Wolf
Head Librarian