The ARLIS/NA + VRA Joint Conference Super Market: Curated and Crafted Etsy site for handmade items will go LIVE on February 22nd.

Now is a great time to complete a donation form, snap a couple of pictures, and get your artwork and/or handiwork included in the first ever Etsy site devoted to showcasing our member talents and supporting ARLIS/NA and VRA.

This Etsy site will feature handmade items and artwork created by members and friends of ARLIS/NA + VRA, from February 22 through March 25.  While the annual silent auction will feature items that you can only bid on at the conference, the new online Etsy site will be available 24/7 and is open to all!  Attendance at the conference is not required to donate or to purchase.

ARLIS/NA and VRA are two organizations teeming with creatively talented members who express this creativity in many ways:  from fine art to stuffies, from recycled materials to carefully formed new work.  Super Market: Curated and Crafted is our attempt to harness some of that creativity for the good of our organizations' work.  All funds from the sale of work on this site will go directly to support travel awards, membership, professional development, and other special endeavors.

So please consider donating your work soon! We're looking forward to showing our talents off to the world.

Questions or ideas? Email Dayna Holz ([log in to unmask]).

The Super Market Committee:
Dayna Holz, City College of San Francisco
Traci Timmons, Seattle Art Museum
Cindy Abel Morris, University of New Mexico