Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. On behalf of the ARLIS/NA Executive Board and the Strategic Planning Committee, I am pleased to present the ARLIS/NA Core Values and Strategic Directions draft statements (attached & below).
The Core Values were authored by the Board and emerged from the shared work of the Board and the Strategic Directions Committee.

Together, the Core Values and Strategic Directions celebrate our purpose and inspire meaningful engagement with the Society across its membership.
The Board wishes to thank the Strategic Planning Committee for their dedicated and thoughtful work, specifically:
Tony White (chair),  Leigh Gates, Vanessa Kam, Elizabeth Peck Learned, Lily Pregill, and Kathleen Salomon.

The Committee was charged to define Strategic Directions, incorporating goals and objectives to keep the Society innovative, agile, and moving forward in our rapidly changing professional landscape. The Strategic Directions provide a framework for guiding the Society, its division, sections, committees, chapters and members as we collectively work together to achieve our ambitious goals. The companion to the Strategic Directions is the ARLIS/NA Action Scorecard, which will help us monitor Society-wide progress toward successful achievement of our Strategic Directions. The Action Scorecard will be released online in the coming weeks.

Several meetings during our upcoming conference will provide opportunities for discussion and member comment on both the Strategic Directions and Action Scorecard:
the Strategic Planning Committee meeting, the ARLIS/NA Membership eeting, and the President's Session -- we hope to see you at one or all of these gatherings!
But before then, and especially for those members who aren't attending the conference, we invite comment from ARLIS/NA members on the Core Values and Strategic Directions statements.
We hope many of you will take some time to review the statements and contribute your thoughts during the commenting period, February 13-19, 2016.
Please send your comments to: [log in to unmask]

On behalf of the Executive Board and the Strategic Planning Committee, many thanks for your interest in the ARLIS/NA Strategic Directions!
All best,
Carole Ann

--
Carole Ann Fabian