With the ARLIS/NA + VRA conference less than 1 month in the future, you may be wondering about how you're going to cram all those terrific conference sessions into five days, along with meetings, social events and networking.  Rest assured that the conference planning committee has a solution for you.

Four sessions will be recorded, available through the ARLIS/NA Education Portal, for your later viewing pleasure:

  1. Terra Fluxus: Surveying the Digital Information Landscape of Environmental Design  (90 min)   Wednesday, March 9, 2016; 1:30-3:00  Grand Crescent Room
  2. What We Talk about When We Talk about “Rights Management”  (90 min) Wednesday, March 9, 2016; 3:30-5:00  Grand Crescent Room
  3. E-mania! -- the Present and Future of Electronic Art Book Publishing  (90 min)  Thursday, March 10, 2016; 11:00-12:30    Grand Crescent Room
  4. RDF and LOD in Use Today (90 min)  Thursday, March 10, 2016; 1:30-3:00  Grand Crescent Room

For those who prefer to experience their conference learning in real time,  we'd like to encourage you to arrive early to get a seat.  Currently, there are more than 700 registrants for the conference so some sessions may fill up quickly!