Dear ARLIS/NA members,

I am pleased to announce that the ARLIS/NA Executive Board has approved a new Exhibitions Special Interest Group (SIG).

Statement of Purpose:
The Exhibitions Special Interest Group (SIG) is a forum for ARLIS/NA members to discuss best practices of exhibitions coordinated and installed in libraries. Topics relevant to this SIG include but are not limited to library exhibition planning, policies, gallery management, standards, strategic partners, innovative programming, engagement strategies, marketing, and funding opportunities. This cohort will be relevant to members from academic, museum, public, and special libraries.

Our inaugural meeting will be held in Seattle on Wednesday, March 9 from 3:30-5pm (http://sched.co/5ZZL). I hope you will join us!

I will serve as the initial SIG Coordinator. If you have any questions regarding this group or would like to join us, feel free to contact me directly.

Sincerely,
Krista

Krista Ivy
Reference + Instruction Librarian