Dear colleagues,

It is with gratitude and admiration that I announce the departure of Hannah Bennett from her role as Multimedia & Technology Reviews (MTR) co-editor effective March 31. As the former professional resources editor and member of the former Communications & Publications Committee (now the Editorial Board), Hannah developed an initial proposal from the Reference & Information Services Section (RISS) into a larger concept for an online publication that reviews the emerging landscape of websites, software, blogs, etc. of interest to the ARLIS/NA membership.

Since MTR's formation in 2013, Hannah worked with co-editors Emilee Mathews and Elizabeth Schaub, and for the last six months with Emilee Mathews and Gabriella Karl-Johnson, to develop what has become an award-winning publication on the ARLIS/NA website (AWS). Her co-editors have noted Hannah's vision, ability to forecast trends in art and architecture information, and entrepreneurial spirit as central to the success of MTR.

On behalf of the Editorial Board, I extend our thanks for her development of and contributions to MTR and for her accomplishments as professional resources editor and chair (2014) of the former Communications & Publications Committee.

Best,

Carol

Carol H. Graney
Associate Provost and Director of Libraries
The University of the Arts
320 S. Broad St.
Philadelphia, PA 19102
215-717-6281