Good morning!

I have a quick question. Does anyone lend Pantone sets to students? If so, how do you manage access?

I placed an order for the two binder set today, which contains perforated pages of chips. We are trying to come up with a borrowing policy that ensures (within reason) that the chips or entire pages don't go missing during use. On the other hand, we don't want to restrict access so much that the materials are not used.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Kyle Lynes
Reference Librarian