Dear All,

On behalf of the Reference and Information Services Section of ARLIS/NA, I am pleased to announce a new initiative to highlight Reference and Information professionals, their work, interests and reference spaces titled RISS Spotlight Interviews. We are happy to feature these on the RISS Blog and hope to have new posts each month to showcase our diverse workspaces, reference models, questions, personal interests, and members!

Check out our very first RISS Spotlight Interview with Amanda Meeks, Research and Instruction Librarian at Savannah College of Art and Design on the RISS Blog!

It’s fun and easy to participate! We hope you all will be excited to learn some interesting facts about our colleagues while visually seeing workspaces and faces!

Interested in submitting your information for a future RISS Spotlight Interview post?

We want to hear from you!

Send your completed answers to the questions below, along with a photo or two, to :  [log in to unmask]

1.       Name, Title, Institution

2.       What type of Reference Model do you currently use?

3.       What is your favorite Reference Resource?

4.       Share one of the most interesting reference questions you’ve ever received.

5.       Tell us your favorite research subject area, or tell us what types of activities you like to do outside of the library!

*Please submit a photo of yourself with your Reference Desk or Reference area included*

Best regards,

Beth Morris, Assistant Librarian
Reference Library and Archives
Yale Center for British Art

1080 Chapel Street

P.O. Box 208280
New Haven, CT 06520-8280

(203) 432-2848

YALE CENTER FOR BRITISH ART REOPENS

The Center will reopen on May 11, 2016.

BUILDING CONSERVATION PROJECT

The Center is currently closed for building conservation until spring 2016.

Please e-mail the Reference Library and the Study Room to request special appointments,

which will be accommodated on a limited basis, contingent upon the construction schedule.