Dear ARLIS Friends,

In honor of Valentine's Day, here's a link to our online exhibit of "books of the heart" from the Fine Arts Library at Baylor University:  http://researchguides.baylor.edu/heartbooks for your enjoyment.

And I also wanted to share online exhibit (that's accompanying a real live physical exhibit right now) of artists' books curated by two of my colleagues, Megan Martinsen and Ben Johansen:

"Artists' Books – a Cabinet of Curiosities" http://researchguides.baylor.edu/curiositycabinet

I’d love to hear any feedback you might have for us (there’s a link to a
feedback form on each of these sites).

All the best,

Sha Towers
Curator of the Baylor Book Arts Collection, Art Liaison Librarian,
and Director of Liaison Services
Baylor University Libraries

http://about.me/shatowers

schedule an appointment with me