Dear ARLIS/NA leaders:

·         I’m sending a reminder to please submit your ARLIS/NA annual reports by February 12, 2016. All Society leaders (chairs of Committees, Divisions, Sections, and Chapters; Special Interest Group coordinators; appointed positions; members of the Executive Board; and the ARLIS/NA management staff) are required to submit annual reports by this deadline. All annual reports are sent directly to ARLIS/NA Headquarters at [log in to unmask]

Annual report guidelines and a downloadable template can be found on the ARLIS/NA website: http://arlisna.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=222:report-guidelines&catid=30:administrative-documents&Itemid=110 Each report will address the content bullets in the guidelines regarding change of leadership, activities, action items completed or in process. It is especially important to relate your activities to the ARLIS/NA Strategic Plan 2011-2015. In addition, reports should also raise any issues you wish to bring before the Executive Board. We will be discussing these reports in our board meetings at the Seattle conference.

If you have any questions, please contact me or your Executive Board liaison.

Thanks,

Heather Gendron
ARLIS/NA Vice President/President Elect