Dear ARLIS/NA Friends,

The SAH office received an inquiry about finding a new home for a set of architectural postcards, dating from the late 1800s through 1940 or so.  They are mostly photographs of European buildings. If you know of any libraries or museums that might be interested in acquiring them, please let me know.  I think the individual also might consider giving them to a researcher who could use them in their work.  Thanks for any leads you might share.

Best wishes,

Pauline

Pauline Saliga, Executive Director, FSAH
Society of Architectural Historians and

Charnley-Persky House Museum Foundation

1365 N. Astor Street  Chicago, IL 60610-2144

O: 312.573.1365 |  C: 312.543.1365 | E: [log in to unmask] | SKYPE:  pauline.saliga

www.sah.org | Follow SAH on Facebook
Join our international network of professionals who focus on the history of the built

environment and its role in shaping contemporary life.

SAH_logo_100px