Hello,

I just started a new art librarian job and am tackling a very large donation of books and auction catalogs. My library currently does not have auction catalogs but we do have departments that would use them such as interior design, art history, and architecture.

I’m looking for feedback from academic librarians who do have old auction catalogs (and/or subscribe) about collection development, cataloging, circulation and use statistics, etc. If you have these materials in your library and could contact me off-list with your thoughts, I’d greatly appreciate it! I can be reached at [log in to unmask].

Many thanks,
Shannon

Shannon Marie Robinson