For ARLIS/NA and AASL-- For the entire run or increments thereof. (Might add an extra day just to see more of the city, I’ve never been to Seattle.)

I’m easy, neat, and looking forward to no stresses at all in Seattle.  Great food, great views, and a city to explore.

Come share!

Email me,

Kathy Edwards

Gunnin Architecture Library