 Dear colleagues,
We are seeking names of possible consultants to advise on theĀ replacementĀ for our current collection management system.
If you have worked with a consultant specializing in museum collection management software, could you please forward their contact details to me at the email below?
Many thanks!Jane
Jane Devine MejiaChief Librarian
Vancouver Art Gallerye. [log in to unmask] 604-662-4709www.vanartgallery.bc.ca