Fair Use Week, sponsored by the Association of Research Libraries (ARL)­, will be February 22-26 this year. It brings awareness to the importance of fair use doctrine in US intellectual property rights, and celebrates the positive impact of fair use in our daily lives.

The Public Policy Committee would like to know about any fair use success stories from the ARLIS/NA membership.

If have any notable fair use successes, please email me off list, and stay tuned.

More information about Fair Use Week and ways to participate is on the website: http://www.arl.org/events/upcoming-events/event/192#.VpbPC-pIjkg

Best,

Mary Wassermann
Librarian for Collection Development and Management

t 215-684-7654
f 215-236-0534
e [log in to unmask]

Philadelphia Museum of Art
PO Box 7646, Philadelphia, PA 19101-7646
www.philamuseum.org