It’s here! Registration is now open for SEI 2016 (the Summer Educational Institute for Visual Resources and Image Management):  http://seiworkshop.org/registration/

Founded over ten years ago, SEI is a joint project of the Art Libraries Society of North America (ARLIS/NA) and the Visual Resources Association Foundation (VRAF). Places traditionally have filled up quickly for this intensive workshop designed to serve a wide range of professionals eager to learn about new technologies and update job skills. Secure your spot today!

SEI 2016 will be held June 7-10, 2016, at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. SEI offers a curriculum packed with hands-on and lecture modules presented by expert instructors. It provides new professionals and more experienced staff the opportunity to stay current in a rapidly changing field, as well as significant networking opportunities. Past graduates have praised the knowledge and preparedness of the instructors. One participant noted, ”I left SEI feeling renewed in my passion for what I do.”

Please feel free to contact the SEI co-chairs, Greta Bahnemann ([log in to unmask]) or Jesse Henderson ([log in to unmask]), with any questions.

Follow SEI on Facebook  https://www.facebook.com/SummerEducationalInstitute
Fine Arts & Architecture Librarian, Fine Arts & Design Library
College of University Libraries & Learning Sciences
University of New Mexico MSC05 3020
Albuquerque, NM 87131
(505) 277-0679