Good afternoon,

My name is Vaughan Hennen, I am a graduate candidate in both Library Science and Information Science at Indiana University, specializing in music librarianship and art librarianship.

I am conducting a study on how librarians handle their Special Collections area. I am interested in how librarians build, weed, and determine what items go to Special Collections or the secure area of the library.

I sent out a link to my survey in December and am sending it out one more time to collect more data.

The data from the survey will be compiled in a research study, that will ultimately be submitted to ARLIS/NA for publication.

I would appreciate your response in the survey.  The more feedback I receive, the better the data will be.

You will find the survey here

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Vaughan Hennen