So in the last few days our institution has subscribed us to Ebsco's "Art Source" database. Having never demo'd this database and assuming it to be similar to Ebsco's "Art Full Text" (which we are supposedly switching from) I just did a quick and dirty search on Warhol and notice some de-duping that is not happening in Art Source - in particular for items from the journal Criticism - AND the citations for the same items don't even have the same information. Has anyone else noticed this? See, for example, the following citations:

WARHOL'S TIME CAPSULE 51.
Full Text Available
Academic Journal
By: Wrbican, Matt. Criticism, Summer2015, p687-699, 13p, 2 Color Photographs, 1 Black and White Photograph
Cited References: (23)

WARHOL'S TIME CAPSULE 51.
Full Text Available
Academic Journal
By: Wrbican, Matt. Criticism, Summer2014, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p687-699, 13p
Cited References: (12)

WARHOL'S ANIMAL LIFE.
Full Text Available
Academic Journal
By: Grudin, Anthony E.. Criticism, Summer2015, p593-622, 30p
Cited References: (82)

WARHOL'S ANIMAL LIFE.
Full Text Available
Academic Journal
By: Grudin, Anthony E.. Criticism, Summer2014, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p593-622, 30p
Cited References: (138)

STROBOSCOPIC: WARHOL AND THE EXPLODING PLASTIC INEVITABLE.
Full Text Available
Academic Journal
By: King, Homay. Criticism, Summer2015, p457-479, 23p, 2 Color Photographs, 3 Black and White Photographs
Cited References: (29)

STROBOSCOPIC: WARHOL AND THE EXPLODING PLASTIC INEVITABLE.
Full Text Available
Academic Journal
By: King, Homay. Criticism, Summer2014, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p457-479, 23p
Cited References: (41)