From: ARLIS/NA List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Protka, Jacqueline
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2016 12:08 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Shira Loev Eller Elected ARLIS/NA Mid-Atlantic Vice Chair 2016

Congratulations to Shira Loev Eller, George Washington University, for her election to ARLIS/NA Mid-Atlantic Vice Chair for 2016.

Thanks also to Kimberly Leslie, University of the Arts, for running for office.

This month I will be handing over the reigns of Chair to Ray Baker, Glenstone.

I have enjoyed serving as Chapter Chair, strengthening collegial ties and giving back to our wonderful community.

Happy New Year!

Jacqueline Protka

--
Jacqueline L. Protka

Reference Librarian for Interlibrary Loan
National Gallery of Art
Washington, DC
tel. 202-842-6512
fax. 202-789-3068