Dear All:

We are currently conducting a census of Andreas Vesalius' De humani corporis fabrica, the first illustrated atlas of anatomy (for further info, please see https://vesaliuscensus.wordpress.com/about/).

If your collection holds a copy of the following editions, I would be grateful if you could let me know at [log in to unmask]:

Andreas Vesalius. De humani corporis fabrica (Basel: Oporinus, 1543).
Andreas Vesalius. De humani corporis fabrica (Basel: Oporinus, 1555).
Andreas Vesalius. De humani corporis fabrica Epitome (Basel: Oporinus, 1543).
Andreas Vesalius. Von des menschen Cörpers Anatomey (Basel, Oporinus, 1543).

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Daniel Margocsy

--