Hello All,

I hope you have had an opportunity to visit the conference Sched https://arlisnavra2016.sched.org/ to see all the great content that is sure to make this a great conference.  Because of the different format for this joint conference, we are opening up the self-schedule meeting spaces for early reservations.  Each reservation is first-come, first-served.  Most rooms do not include projectors but there will be a couple available to borrow for your meeting if needed.  If you are able to get my your reservation by the tomorrow evening, your meeting will also be listed in the printed program.

To reserve a self-schedule room in advance, please email Chris Strasbaugh at [log in to unmask].  Please include the link to the Sched event slot you are requesting, contact information for all organizers/moderators, name of the group, and and text you would like in the description field.

Thank you very much and have a great day.

Chris

—
Chris Strasbaugh
Director of Visual Resources