Dear all,

I am trying to locate a copy of the following article for one of our curators but cannot find any library in the UK that takes this journal:

Sean Simon, ‘Ai Weiwei’s heart belongs to Dada’ in Artspeak (New York, NY), 16 March 1988. 7. ISSN: 1065-1543

Do any of you take Artspeak, and if so, would you be able to send me a copy of the article?

Wishing  you all a very Happy and productive New Year!

Best regards,

Adam

Adam Waterton
Librarian
Royal Academy of Arts
Burlington House
Piccadilly
London
W1V 0DS
United Kingdom

T: 020 7300 5740 | F: 020 7300 5765 | E: [log in to unmask]

Royal Academy Library and Archive
www.royalacademy.org.uk/collectionsandlibrary

The Royal Academy of Arts Collection Online
www.racollection.org.uk

The Royal Academy of Arts is a registered charity under Registered Charity Number 1125383 and is also registered as a company limited by guarantee in England and Wales under Company Number 6298947. Registered office: Burlington House, Piccadilly, London, W1J 0BD.