Dear Members,

I have a double room booked for March 8-12 at the rate of $239 per night at the Westin. Please contact me directly if you are interested in sharing a room.

Best,
Barbara Brenny

--

Barbara Brenny
Visual Resources Librarian
NCSU Libraries - Harrye B. Lyons Design Library
Campus Box 7701
Raleigh, NC 27695-7701
919.515.7021 (phone)
919.515.2207 (main library phone)