Folks -- My roommate has cancelled out. So I still need a share for double room at the conference hotel.

Please contact me if you are interested. My double is set for checking in Tuesday night, March 8, checking out Saturday, March 12.

Regards all,

Peter

From: ARLIS/NA List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Peter Blank <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, January 6, 2016 at 2:07 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Looking for a roommate for Seattle

Greetings friends and neighbors.

I'm looking for someone to share a room at conference. I have a double reserved for checking in Tuesday night, March 8, checking out Saturday, March 12, at the conference rate of $211.00 (+ taxes), or $105.50 a night each.

Please contact me if interested. I don't party as hearty as I used to... But I'm still a fun guy.

Regards all,

Peter

====================
Our new address is:
Peter P. Blank

Senior Librarian

Ute & Bill Bowes Art & Architecture Library

355 Roth Way
Stanford University
Stanford, CA 94305 - 2018

artlibrary.stanford.edu