Hello,

We are missing some older issues of a few journals, which we need for a bindery project. If you happen to have any of the below listed issues to send, we would greatly appreciate it!

Ancient Egypt

v. 7, no. 1 (2006); v. 8, no. 1 (2007)

Archaeology

1996: Jul/Aug, Nov/Dec; 2010: Mar/Apr

Archaiologika analekta ex AthŻenŻon. (Athens annals of archaeology.)

v. 32 (1999) - v. 34 (2001)

Bulletin de Correspondance Hellenique

v. 132 (2008)

Bulletin of the Egyptological Seminar