ARLIS Colleagues,

I am looking for examples of policies and guidelines for
exhibits/exhibitions. If your library or institution has such a policy,
it would be appreciated if you could point me to where these are posted
on your website. Or, if convenient and able to be shared, please forward
me a copy at: [log in to unmask]

With thanks in advance,
Mary Kandiuk

--

Mary Kandiuk MA MLS
Visual Arts, Design and Theatre Librarian/Senior Librarian