Dear colleagues,

I inadvertently left out an acknowledgement in the message below.

Many thanks and kudos are also extended to Elizabeth Schaub who was one of
a team of three co-editors who launched *Multimedia & Technology
Reviews. *Elizabeth
stepped down as co-editor in August 2015. Congratulations to Elizabeth, as
well as the current co-editors!

Carol

Carol H. Graney
Associate Provost and Director of Libraries
The University of the Arts
320 S. Broad St.
Philadelphia, PA 19102
215-717-6281