Dear ARLIS Colleagues,

ARLIS/NA New York Chapter is delighted to announce that our 2016 Celine
Palatsky Travel Award winner is Sarah Hamerman!

Sarah Hamerman is the Collection Development Fellow at the Museum of Modern
Art Library and a student at the Pratt Institute.

Congratulations Sarah! We look forward to seeing you in Seattle!

Many thanks to the 2016 Celine Palatsky Travel Award Committee: Kira Appel
and Walter Schlect

Warm regards,

Kim Detterbeck
Chair, 2016 Celine Palatsky Travel Award Committee
Secretary, ARLIS/NA New York Chapter