Hi All,

At at the request of the art history faculty here at Purchase College, I
would like to seek any feedback / experience you all may have with
Panasonic DZ780 projectors. These projectors were recently installed in all
of our newly designed art history classrooms, but the faculty are
experiencing less than optimal viewing quality. In the first five or so
rows closest to the projection screen, the images appear fuzzy and out of
focus. In rows farther back, the image quality is better, leading us to
conclude that the projectors need to be mounted further back. Unfortunately
we are not having much luck convincing our campus IT and classroom design
departments of this. So if any else has had experience with these
particular projectors (good or bad!), we would love to know as it might
help us make our case to the powers that be!

Thank you so much!

Kim Detterbeck
Art Librarian
Purchase College Library

PS I also posted this to VRA-L so please excuse the cross posting.