Alerting members about the newest publication from the Amon Carter Museum of American Art: Charles M. Russell Watercolors, 1887-1926, a commanding study of beloved western U.S. artist Charles M. Russell's watercolors by Dr. Rick Stewart with an unprecedented technical study by Jodie Udder, the museum's paper conservator. My understanding is that at this time the only option for purchasing the regular edition is through the museum's store. I am told that it will eventually be available from Worldwide Art Books.

http://www.cartermuseum.org/shop/products/books/charles-m-russell-watercolors-1887-1926-limited-edition-pre-order-0

A special collector's edition is also available only through the museum's store:

http://www.cartermuseum.org/shop/products/books/charles-m-russell-watercolors-1887-1926-collectors-edition-pre-order

The Amon Carter's research library has had the good fortune of cataloging an advanced copy of this beautiful publication:

http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/907391493

Thank you!

Samuel Duncan
Library Director
Amon Carter Museum of American Art
3501 Camp Bowie Blvd., Fort Worth, TX 76107
t. 817.989.5042  f. 817.989.5039
www.cartermuseum.org<http://www.cartermuseum.org>